I have been in my college for nearly three years and believe me not, if you want it to be, college is fun. I never realized how fast the past three years have gone by. There are some things you have to, I repeat HAVE TO experience in college. Those few things are listed below:
1) Make best friends for life: I met my bff’s in college and I am sure we will go much beyond college. If I can call the last three years any good it is just because of them.
2) Go on a Goa trip: You can go to any part of the world, but a trip to Goa with your college pals will always be the most cherished one. Trust me, it is a crazy place, where you can be at your craziest best because what happens in Goa stays in Goa. Do not miss to plan it in your college.
3) Miss classes: Miss them to watch movies, to go for road-trips or just to sit in the college cafeteria because you don’t feel like studying.
4) Study a night before an exam: That’s the best time to study, the time when you can push yourself to stay awake and complete thirty chapters of the hardest subject while sipping coffee.
5) Live in a coffee-shop: My friends and I have literally spent our entire days in coffee shops talking, laughing and doing absolutely nothing. I remember a time when we even had memorized the entire playlist of a particular place and knew that each song played there six times in a day (yeah, we are that lame and idle).
6) Pull a prank on your friend: I guess, everyone has done it, pranks are always fun but make sure it is nothing serious.
7) Slap your friend for being serious for a guy/girl: When your friend is truly, madly, deeply in ‘lowe’ with someone and cries and whines all day because of this and that someone is not good enough then you have every right to knock some sense into your friend.
8) Get drunk: Get drunk a million times and every time that happens pledge not to drink again.
9) Think of life after college: Everyone does that, have fun but not at the expense of your future. Make sure nothing goes wrong there.
10) Party till the break of dawn: Be loud, dance the night away and just party hard.
11) Ace a subject and fail another: Nothing feels good like being perfect in a particular subject and you can’t be good with everything so can fail in one of the subjects.
12) Realize: Realize a lot of things, like how your grades could have been better, how much you have changed in college, what you have to do after college, all of it needs to be thought of.
13) Go broke: Spend all your allowances on something exotic in the beginning of the month and end up having no money for the rest of it. I believe that’s how we learn how to manage our money, making sure next time we are not out of it.
14) Own a car that breaks down fifteen times a month: You will hate it, curse it but a jalopy like that is a guarantee of you having a great time for it takes you everywhere, no matter how many times it breaks down.
15) Spur-of-the-moment-trip: College is the first time in your life you have the freedom to do almost whatever you want. When it’s a cold, depressing Friday in February and you don’t feel like going to the same places you’ve been to every weekend for the past five months, take an unplanned trip somewhere.