Here are the rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
So there you go these are my answers to the questions put up by the serious butterfly:
Question1 Which part of the world do you live in and what is your favourite thing about this place? Answer Chandigarh- The City Beautiful, I am a little bored of this place but love the fact my family and friends are here. I have the most amazing memories in this city.
Question2 If you could go way back in time and observe the life of some historical figure, who would it be and why?
Answer I will probably go back to the Vincent’s time, the artist life really interested me after reading his biography Lust for life.
Question3 How did you come up with your blog’s title?
Answer I am a teenager and wanted the blog to reflect that, hence the Teenage Babbling
Question 4 Mention any 2 hobbies of yours.
Answer I love writing and swimming, that’s the only sport I am good at.
Question 5 What would you choose if you had to write a book – a typewriter or a laptop? And why?
Answer Definitely a laptop, easy to edit.
Question 6 What kind of movies do you like?
Answer Not very much into movies and no specific genre.
Question 7 What are your views on Disney’s animated movies?
Answer Good for kids, sometimes cute.
Question 8 What is it that inspires you on a daily basis?
Answer Looking at people who have a lot of troubles in life but they still smile and secondly the people who work hard.
Question 9 Which 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
Answer That’s a hard one, I am simple, an ambivert, tomboy, easy going and forgetful.
Question 10 If you could choose between Wisdom and Luck, which one would you pick?
Answer Definitely wisdom, there is nothing like luck, you make yourself lucky with your deeds.
Question 11What, for you, is the most precious thing on earth?
Answer EP!C Magazine, enough said.
And here are my questions:
1) Why do you blog? What’s your favourite thing about it?
2) Who is your favourite author?
3) One thing about yourself you will like to change.
4) If you could swap your life with someone, who would it be?
5) Describe yourself in three words
6) What are your hobbies?
7) How did you come across teenage babbling?
8) If you get a free ticket to any place in the world where will it be?
9) What will your autobiography called?
10) What is the last book you read?
11) One word/phrase you love using.
Now the people I am tagging, won’t make it eleven though.